Friday, October 9, 2009

El Bandido 10-7-09 " Your course designing abilities are genius." or " You know these caps have gun powder in them."

Not many races can say they have a starters gun.
Forest Preserve races are the only ones I can think of.


Now watch ! For my next amazing trick I will give the signal to release the target.
Look this way...and fire the pistol that way. I will not hit the target but rather shoot the front tire out .....causing the bike to steer out of control into the pit of fire my brothers have built.

I hope she is not THE TARGET


The pain in Spain leaves a vomit stain



For Bandit #5 , Wayne is riding the backup to the pit bike , which backs up the race bike.
Ridley is making a fortune off the green team.


Bandit #5
The Happy Crosser - No smiling / -1
The Tifosi - Guns + The Tifosi = Terror on Gotham City / 8
Corey Higgs - Unicycle / 1
The Burly - Running away with the title / 10


GC after 5
The Burly / 35
Vincenzo / 16.5
Tifosi / 14.5
Scott Arrigoni / 6
Reilly / 5
Dan Forte / 5
The Happy Crosser / 4
Beverly ATVs / 4
Giro Lombardo / 3
Sean Piper / 3
Veldrijden Nowak / 2
Bob Knutson / 2
Rob Heaven / 2
Crady / 1
Corey Higgs / 1